Right after sunset in Daphne Alabama.

Grandpa with Ellie

Granny Sue and Ellie

Uncle Stephen and Ellie

Aunt Lauren and Ellie

Pops and Troy with Ellie

Walking to the beach

Ellie at the beach!

Nap time

We were at Ron John's in Cocoa and tried this hat on Ellie. She was SO cute!

She loved these sunglasses too.

Here are just a few more pictures that were not part of vacation:
At my parents house in Palo Pinto.

Ellie in her life jacket out on the boat at my parents house.

I also took her to get her pictures taken. Here are just a few of the 84 they took!! I was able to narrow it down to just 8 poses that I kept. It was SO hard! The white and pink dress she has on was mine when I was a baby. I was so glad that I got pictures taken of her in it.




2 comments:
Angie, the pictures are WONDERFUL!!!! Welcome back, by the way! Love the sunglasses and the bathing suits on baby girl, how cute are those? The professional pictures are great - it's so cool that you got her picture taken in the outfit that you wore when you were a baby, what an amazing memory for you both! Glad to hear Ellie is doing so well - you go, girl!! :)
OK, how much do I LOVE her little fat thighs!!! Ellie is so cute. Glad to hear your roadtrip went well. Hopefully she just slept most of the time to make it easier on you guys. I hope you are enjoying being back at work!
Post a Comment