Sunday, October 5, 2008

Arboretum

Ellie and I went to the Dallas Arboretum on Saturday morning with a few friends. We had such a good time. Ellie loved looking at all the flowers and sitting with the pumpkins. She kept giggling and smiling while sitting in the pumpkins. It was such a great day for it too. Here are some of the pictures from the day.

"Can I play with that pumpkin?!?!"

My friend Mary and her baby Emily. She was born on 7/4/08.
Jennifer and Ellie at the end of the morning.
We went to lunch with Jen and Dan after and they were singing the "ABCs" to Elizabeth. She LOVES the ABC song!

This was just an outfit that we thought was kinda fun. All cherries....even her shoes and pants have cherries on them.

1 comment:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Ellie is getting so big! I love the little cherry flip flops! I wish Rocklin and I could fly there today so Ellie and Rock can play. I think they're going to be good friends some day! :)