Today was such a nice day, so we decided to take Elizabeth to the Ft. Worth Zoo. She loved it. Her favorite animals were the orangutans and the merecats. It was so cute watching her look at the animals. When we were at the orangutans, she kept talking to them...kinda like a scream thing. It was so funny. Then the merecats would come up to the glass and look at her. I think they liked the pink she was wearing or something. It was so funny. She was laughing a lot at them. She did so good the entire day, so we had a blast!
Happy Baby!!

Making a MESS with her cookie, but so happy.

Elizabeth and Daddy looking at the horses. We were in the Texas area of the zoo.

Checkin' out the bats

She really liked these turtles too.

Here are the merecats that she loved


Elizabeth and Daddy looking at the gorilla

Elizabeth and Mommy watching the monkeys

Elizabeth and Daddy watching the Orangutans
2 comments:
TOO cute!! Looks like such a fun day. Love Ellie's hair, it's getting long, thick, and curly, which makes her look more and more like a little girl and not just a "baby" :) Love the picture of her pointing at the turtle. The spaghetti pic is so adorable - and what's spaghetti eating without making a mess? That's half the fun! :) And, I just have to say, that fuzzy pink coat on a cold day, and those hot pink shoes she wore to the zoo are too cute for words!! The girl has style!! :)
Cute pictures! Man, Ellie looks more and more like her daddy every time I see a picture of her. So cute! And Rocklin LOVES the zoo too. I have a membership to the Phoenix zoo and I have been trying to go once or twice every couple of weeks (it's not that close). Maybe if we have time we can try to go when I'm there for Hillary's shower. I'm SO excited to see you guys and meet Ellie!!
Post a Comment