So, a few weekends ago, we had Jennifer's shower. I took a lot of pictures, but didn't post many. The shower was great and we are just waiting to meet Baby Payne. They didn't find out if they're having a boy or a girl. So, the only activity we did was a predictor to see what it would be. It was pretty neat to see.
I didn't get any "belly" pictures of Jennifer, so here is the best I could do.

Looks like it might be a girl...we'll find out soon.

Hillary, Owen, and Elizabeth. :)

Kristen, this picture is for you. :)

Elizabeth's new daycare is called "Wiggle Club" so when they go on field trips, they have to wear these shirts. It's so cute. She is really doing so good at the new place. We miss Donna like CRAZY!, but this place is so convenient, and they are getting pretty attached to her now too. Elizabeth is the youngest in her group, but she keeps up with the other kids great. She's growing up so fast!

Father's Day. We went to the lake for Father's Day this year. It was a really fun time. Mostly played with the babies. It's so fun when they get together now. Elizabeth walks around saying "Emmie" all day at home, so she gets pretty excited when she sees Emily.
Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful father and husband I could ever ask for!
I love you Troy!
Elizabeth and Emily sitting in the hammock together.
Elizabeth 14 months, Emily 9 months.

They loved letting the water out of the pool.

2 comments:
Babies are so adorable...I wish I could make mine that small again.
Cute, cute, cute! And thanks for posting the pictures with "Owen" :)
Post a Comment