We went with the Gaskey's today to get Elizabeth's ears pierced. We've been trying to do it forever, but things always seem to come up. We went this morning and she did so good. Of course there were tears, but not for long. She cried just during, but stopped less then 2 minutes after we were done. She was such a good, big girl!! The ears are so CUTE!! Thanks Larry and Grace!!
Before
Laughing with Daddy
Marking the spot

First Ear!

After
A big hug from Mommy always makes things better





2 comments:
How CUTE!!! I'm sure I've said it before, but I just love her hair. Those curls are adorable.
Hey Angie....the pictures are great! Jaxen is adorable, and little Emily Madison is no longer little! Love Elizabeth's pierced ears - diamond earrings, too, NICE! And those teeth!! I didn't realize she had that many already....I am so silly, of course she keeps getting teeth, hello....but I was surprised. I agree with Kristen, the curls are AMAZING! Oh, and sorry about the phone number - just looked at the blog comment - anyway, it's 469-789-4142.
Post a Comment