Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween Pics

We were supposed to go to the Pumpkin Patch today with Elizabeth's Daycare, but it was raining. So, Troy and I were off of work and we took Elizabeth to Chick-fil-a for breakfast. She got to play in the play area and had a blast. We then walked around the mall and it was early, so she was running all over and had a great time! Then, we went to get her pictures done. We haven't done pictures since she was 8 months old, so we got a few in her halloween outfit. Not her costume, but just halloween stuff.

Ready to go

Playing at Chick-fil-a


These are the ones we went and had done.
Just at a little place by us...nothing major.

This is one of my favorites

I LOVE this one!






I didn't order all of these, but had to post them. They are so funny.
She kept running off with the pumpkins.






She's had enough!

1 comment:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Haha...I love that last picture! She looks so cute with her little bow in her hair and all decked out in her orange and black!