I've neglected the blog the last 2 months...not because I don't enjoy doing it, but just been busy with Christmas, trip to Florida, and life in general. Nothing too new to report at the Miller house, but just doing the usual day to day activities. I'll try not to post too many pictures, but I'll update from Christmas and our trip to Florida.
Christmas Activites:
Donham Great-Grandkids

A Growing Family

She did not like Santa this year

Most of the kids that go to Elizabeth's Daycare

Finally warming up to Santa

A week or two before Christmas, we had to move to a toddler bed! She did really well. The first week was a little rough, but now, she stays in bed with no problems.

It snowed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning


Elizabeth, Jaxen and Emily


Santa Came!! Christmas Morning

Snow on Christmas Morning

On Christmas Day, we loaded up the car and drove to Florida.
We left about 7pm on Christmas Day and did the same thing on the way back.
Opening Presents with Ninny

Playing Wii with Auntie Lauren


Opening more presents at Wayne and Dianne's!


Hello! She loves the Mickey Mouse phone

Downtown Disney



Florida Zoo. We had a really good time at the zoo.
Ellie learned to say Alligator....Abbe-ga-tor


At the park



Stephen's girlfriend, Maddie, has a cute little dog named Bella.
Elizabeth LOVES this dog! She still talks about her.

No comments:
Post a Comment