Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bluebonnets

Saturday morning we got up and took Elizabeth to Grapevine so we could get pictures in the bluebonnets. We were a little late getting out, so there was still a small area of bluebonnets behind Troy's work, so we went there. She had a good time running around in the flowers and playing. After we got those pictures, we went to the railroad tracks in downtown Grapevine and took more pictures. They have some vintage trains and old buildings that are great for pictures. She had fun running around there and I actually got some really cute pictures. Be prepared, there are quite a few pictures, but I could resist putting them all up. Oh, and we all went and got some cowboy boots the other weekend, so I had to get pictures of her with those on. I think they turned out so cute. Very Texas. :)

























1 comment:

Crystal said...

Angie she is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see you guys again. Maybe this summer we can get together.