Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Conversation with Ellie

I picked up Ellie from Ms. Patricia's today and we ran to Target. We were on our way home and coming to our house.

Ellie: Hi House.
Mommy: Who's house is that?
Ellie: My house.
Mommy: That's right, Elizabeth's house, and Mommy's house and Daddy's house.
Ellie: And Blankie's house, and Juice's house, and Cookie's house.
Mommy: That's right Ellie.

It was SO funny! She just started naming the other things that she wanted. :) She's getting so talkative, so the drive home from Ms. Patricia's is so fun now. Oh, and I was really sick on Saturday. She comes into my room and...

Ellie: Mommy's Sick?
Mommy: Yes, Mommy's Sick.
Ellie: (rubbing my belly) It's ok.
Mommy: Ahh, thank you baby.
Ellie: (kisses my belly) All better?
Mommy: That helps baby, but not all better yet.
Ellie: Starts singing to me.....momma gonna buy you a mockingbird, and if that mockingbird don't sing, momma gonna buy you a mockingbird.
Mommy: Oh, that makes mommy feel all better!

I loved that she did that. It was so cute. Of course I have a few pictures. These first are of Ellie and Daddy in our "swimming pool." She LOVES to swim!


Watch out Daddy!











She really likes sitting at her table and coloring. I tried to get her to smile, but she was too into coloring, so she looks silly.

No comments: