Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 4th

We spent the 4th out at my parents house. The kids swam in the kiddie pool, we grilled and just hung out, then went and watched fireworks down at the marina. It was a blast. I took a ton of pics over the weekend, so I posted some below.


Emily and Ellie enjoying the pool!
Mouth full of water!
Jaxen loved it too!
Ellie loves her cousin.
Running through the sprinklers
BIG JUMP!
Playing on the ramp
She wanted to play basketball, but couldn't let go of her juice.
I found this little dress at Cracker Barrel and couldn't resist getting it.



Mommy, no more pictures please!

Time for firework fun! The girls got banana and chocolate pops. They were a hit!
Watching fireworks
They also had ring pops and Ellie wanted to share with Jaxen.

Grandma and Ellie watching fireworks.
Papa and Ellie watching fireworks.

No comments: