Tuesday, November 13, 2012

No more cribs!

The biggest news so far this month is that we had to move the babies out of their cribs and into toddler beds.  They both started climbing out of their cribs about a week or 2 ago, so Sunday afternoon we converted the cribs.  I was really worried about it, but it hasn't been to bad so far.  It seems a little harder than with Ellie, but not too bad.  Having 2 in one room with a 4 year old in the room next door makes things a little more hectic, but we're managing.  

A few nights ago we were having movie night with
Ellie and the babies wouldn't stay in their cribs, 
so we just let them join us.

Troy's friend, Kenny, was in town with his wife and
baby, so we went to visit.  Their dog was so good with
the kids, and even let them ride him.  :)

Chloe's turn

Luke waving hi to baby Kenny

The first night of the toddler beds, we had
to rock each of them and this was how I found
Luke and Daddy.

Monday morning...Luke still in bed when I went to 
get him up for the day

Chloe was still in bed too!

Happy Babies

They are so sweet together
giving hugs


I put Ellie's goggles on Chloe during bath time 
tonight, and she loved it!

Luke was not a fan!


This was a family picture we took last weekend.
I just can't believe everyone is looking at the camera!


1 comment:

Diane said...

What a GREAT family picture! I love the way the sun is shining through Cloe's hair. Definitely a Christmas card picture. :o) The twins have grown so fast... can't believe they're already in big-kid beds! You have such a sweet family.