Monday, March 17, 2008

Cankles.... :(

We are at week 36 now....officially 9 months...and I've started to swell a little more. Troy and I went to the grocery store last night and when I got home, my feet were so swollen. I had to sit on the couch and rest. Elevated my feet, and they got better. I brought flip flops to work today to wear, and I've put them on now. My shoes are just getting a little too snug and getting uncomfortable. I've also developed the pregnancy induced carpel tunnel. So, that's no fun. It's not horrible, but still annoying. Especially at night. I've got some glove things to wear and they are helping. So, only 4 more weeks to go and hopefully we'll have Elizabeth with us. Other than a little swelling and annoying carpel tunnel....everything is going well. I go to the doctor on Thursday and we'll make sure everything is still good. I'll try to keep updating. :)

1 comment:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Girl, I hear ya on the cankles!! Hang in there...4 weeks left and they're going to fly! Before you know it you're going to be holding cute little Elizabeth and will have forgotten what it feels like to be pregnant! (believe it or not)