Wednesday, April 2, 2008

38 Weeks!!

I went to the Dr today for my weekly check up. Everything is still on track. Baby and I are both doing well. The doc checked to see if I've started to dilate yet, but nothing yet. I've been having a few contractions, but nothing regular or "too" strong yet. But, she could tell things were getting ready, but just not dilated yet. If Elizabeth doesn't decide to join us on her own before her due date, I'm going to be induced. The doctor will not allow me to go more than a week to a week and a half past that date. So, when I go for my appt next week (if I haven't had her), I'll schedule an induction date, which will probably be 4/16/08. So, I'll keep everyone posted on what happens! Troy and I are anxiously waiting for her to be here. We've got everything ready for her....just need her to join us. Here are a few pictures from my work baby shower and a another belly picture. :) My poor face....


38 1/2 weeks!!! I cut my hair too...not a great picture, but you can tell a little. I was sick of wearing it in a ponytail everyday, so I had it chopped off. Troy and I just went walking, so excuse the not so great picture. I can't WAIT for my face to not be swollen. :(



Work Baby Shower. Elizabeth got so many good things again. We're ready to use them!!







And, I just had to add this picture. Troy and I spent one Saturday making screens for the windows, and when we went outside to put them on, the dogs had to watch. They are soooo stinkin' cute. At least I think so. :)

2 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

You are so close!!! Don't worry about the swelling...it will go down soon after you deliver. It took me a couple weeks I think for the swelling to go away, but you will feel so good once it does! Getting rid of the cankles was my favorite part! And how fun you had a work shower too...I'm sure you have so many cute baby girl outfits by now! Can't wait to see them all on Elizabeth.

Hussong said...

First of all... I love the hair.
And it is a great picture of Elizabeth and how much she has grown. We can't wait to meet her. See you soon!