Elizabeth wanted to send BIG kisses to everyone!
Just another cute sleeping picture. We'll get more active pictures soon I'm sure.
We were going for a walk around the neighborhood this week, and I had her bundled up in her stroller. She was awake, so we took advantage and snapped a picture. In this picture, her eyes look really dark blue. We'll see if they stay or change.
And, this is what Elizabeth thinks of mommy and daddy taking SO many pictures! ;) Too bad...we're going to capture these moments. They'll fly by.


1 comment:
HA! That tounge picture is too cute! She's got some funny facial expressions. All I can say is enjoy these moments where she sleeps so much because soon enough she'll be awake all the time! (But that part is fun too, because then they are really playful). I think Elizabeth really favors you, Angie!
Post a Comment