



It doesn't get much better than this....Daddy and Daughter! We were on our way to church....Elizabeth in her new pretty dress.
So, I tried to do the bow picture again, but she just wasn't having it!! She did NOT want that bow on. So, I got what I could. Poor baby. 
She was sleeping in my arm like this. She likes to keep her feet up like that for some reason.
And, she feel asleep on Troy. It was so cute, so I had to get pictures....of course.


1 comment:
She is so cute!! I can see each each post how much she is changing and growing! I love the little rolls...too cute! The bow picture is great. She'll love that one when she's older. Troy looks like he's so smitten. I think you've got a daddy's girl on your hands! You guys look so happy.
Post a Comment