Sunday, June 8, 2008

8 weeks old already....

Troy went out of town last weekend for business and I stayed a couple nights at my parents house. Elizabeth got to spend time with her grandma and grandpa, which everyone seemed to enjoy. My Grandma June and Grandpa Bruce came down to visit their 4th great grandbaby. I had a great time out there, and it made the couple of nights Troy was gone go ok. He went to Nashville and drove to his Pops house in Huntsville Alabama for a night. He really enjoyed seeing him. Things are going well. Elizabeth is such a good baby. Last night, we went to a graduation party and she just slept and let everyone hold her. She didn't hardly make a peep. We got home about 10:30, I fed her, and she went right to sleep and didn't wake up until 5:30 to be fed. That's actually pretty normal, which I know I'm so lucky to have, but the best part, is that she went back to sleep after that feeding until 9 o'clock! Usually we're up by 7, so we got to sleep in. Thanks baby girl!!! :) Enjoy the pictures...she's growing SO fast!




Elizabeth and Great Grandma June
Grandma Lynn
Elizabeth FINALLY likes her swing (sometimes). This was the first time she slept in it. We were so excited. I guess I am crazy, but the first thing I did was to clean the bathrooms!
Just our cute baby girl.
A small smile. She's starting to get such a cute smile. I keep trying to catch it, but she doesn't hold it very long yet. I'll get it soon!

Jennifer Payne...I thought you would like this picture. Look at her lips! ;)




She's still a little small for her bumbo chair, but we tried it. I don't leave her alone in it yet....but not too much longer and I can.




Daddy was watching the basketball game with her, and I had to get the picture. It was too cute.





Our baby girl....growing so fast!




This is pretty normal around the house....I'm getting better at putting her down more, but she still wants to be held a lot. I know.....I know....

Ok....how CUTE are these pictures! She had her lady bug hat and outfit on when we went to the graduation party. Everyone LOVED it. She was so sweet in it.


No comments: