Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dr Visit

First....Happy 1st Father's Day Troy! We went out to my grandparents house to celebrate with my parents and grandparents. We had a great time. It was good to see them and my uncle's family. On Monday, Elizabeth had her 2 month check up. She's at 12 lbs 2 oz and 23 inches long now. She's growing! She's doing great...no problems. Everything is looking good. She got her first round of shots, and she did good. Cried two really big cries, but as soon as I picked her up, she stopped. She's so much fun right now....cooing and smiling so much more. I can't get enough of it! Here are more updated pictures:

Troy very excited to be studying with Elizabeth.
She seemed to be comfortable, and didn't cry like this.

Father's Day pictures. Troy got a t-shirt that says "Elizabeth's Daddy" and Elizabeth was wearing her Daddy's girl outfit. :)

This picture really made me laugh....I don't know what happen, but something must not smell too good! ;)

1 comment:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

You guys look so happy! Happy belated first father's day, Troy. I love the big purple bow on Elizabeth!!