Thursday, July 17, 2008

Back to work....

So, I went back to work on Monday. I had been dreading going back before I even had Elizabeth. I just knew the seperation would be horrible and I wouldn't be able to handle it. Much to my surprise, it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated. She is staying with the most wonderful babysitter in the entire world. I feel so at easy leaving her everyday and knowing that she's going to be so well taken care of. It's quite a drive, but I don't mind one bit.



Elizabeth is growing so much. She's almost ready to roll over and she's holding her head up when laying on her tummy. Of course I have pictures so enjoy!

Oh, and she's looking more and more like her DADDY!! :)




And, we tried rice cereal for the first time this week. She liked it, but is still a little young and can't quite figure out how to eat it. It's so cute though.

"Ok, I'm done. Wipe my face, please!"

1 comment:

Steve and Mary said...

OMG she is looking more and more like Troy every day!! (And in Russia, they believe a girl that looks like her Daddy will have lots of luck, so there! :) The pictures are wonderful....what a cutie!!!!