Elizabeth went on her first boat ride over the 4th of July weekend. I have video of the ride, but it is not loading on here right. I'm still working on it...so stay tuned. We had such a good time out at my parents lake house. It was a blast. Elizabeth is starting to try hard to roll over.....hopefully soon. She's so much more active now and sleeping so well at night. Usually sleeps from 10 to 9....I don't know how we got so lucky! But, I'm very thankful. This is my last week at home with her, so I'm spending every minute I can with her. I'm sure next week will be hard, so keep me and Elizabeth in your thoughts. It's going to be ok, but I'm sure it'll be hard. She is going to be going to a great sitter in Grand Prairie. It's a far drive in the morning and evening, but going to be so worth the drive. I'll be posting something next week to let you know how it went. Enjoy a few more pictures of our sweet baby girl!






No comments:
Post a Comment