


The dogs like to supervise

Back in December Troy and I painted the kitchen. Behind the fridge, we wrote this instead of painting, and saw it when he moved the fridge to get the tile out. :)
My dad's birthday was March 7 and they were in town the week before, so my mom, dad, Matt, Joanna, and Emily all came over to the house. We just ate pizza and cake and spent some time together. It's amazing how fast these kiddos grow when you don't see them for a little bit! Emily will be 6 months on the 13th and Elizabeth will be 11 months on the 11th. They were so cute together. Except, Elizabeth hasn't quite learned how to share. We're working on that. Anytime Emily would get one of Elizabeth's toys, she would crawl over and take the toy away. Poor Emily. Also, Granny Sue bought them both outfits from Disney, so they wore them. They were SO cute in them! Thanks Granny Sue!!!!
We also got Elizabeth a walker this weekend. She LOVES it. I didn't think I wanted to get one for her, but we saw one at a resale shop for $15, so we went ahead and got it. She got in it and took off.


And, I just really like these last two pictures








1 comment:
The new tile looks GREAT!! It's amazing how all those home improvement projects make the house look brand new! Very cool - good job, you guys! Can't beat the price of the walker, I would have bought one too. Emily and Elizabeth in their "Thing 1 & 2" outfits are too adorable! CUTE pictures!! :)
Post a Comment