






Then, we were going somewhere, but I think I had to run in and grab stuff, so Troy was playing with Elizabeth in the car. Of course, I had to grab the camera.


This is what she does at night. Although, sometimes she just sits with her bottle and watches. This is a Baby Einstein video...Lullaby. She LOVES to watch this at night or before a nap. She doesn't even want us to rock her to sleep anymore. She just wants her bottle and sits and watches this video. It's crazy!

2 comments:
Almost one - amazing how time has flown by. Weren't we JUST pregnant? Now I have an almost 9 month old, and you have an almost-toddler. Crazy! I am so proud of Ellie for creating her own "bedtime routine" and having such a good time with it. It inspired me to get a TV for Emily's room, too! The Arboretum pics are gorgeous, I enjoyed looking at them again. The Daddy-and-daughter ones are so sweet. Ellie is adorable as always!! :)
When she was a baby, she looked alot like you Angie. But now, I am sorry, but she is all Troy!
Post a Comment