Sunday, April 12, 2009

Swimming, Walking, and Bluebonnets

It was 90 degrees outside earlier this week, so I got out Elizabeth's little shade pool, filled it with a little warm water, and she played outside in the warm weather. She loved splashing in the water.

Jager liked watching her.
It appears they were both looking at something in the water.
Who knows....I didn't see anything.

Elizabeth will kill me later on for taking this picture, but I couldn't resist.
I love the baby rolls!
Just having fun


Chasing Daddy around the kitchen. Good Times, Good Times
Bluebonnets. She really didn't enjoy sitting in the bluebonnets,
so we got what we could.


Troy and I bought this couch for her for her bday.

1 comment:

Todd Wells said...

The bluebonnet pics are really good, my kids won't ever sit still in the flowers either but we try to get some every year.