Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday and Happy Easter!!

We celebrated Elizabeth's 1st Birthday on Saturday. We had a lot of friends and family that were able to join us in the celebration. It was so much fun and Elizabeth did so good with everyone. Troy's parents flew into town to celebrate and we're SO glad they were able to be here. We've had a great time. And, yes, I did dress her in the fufu tutu! :)


Granny, Troy and Elizabeth
Poppy, Granny, Troy and Elizabeth

Grandpa and Grandma
She's ready to open presents

Branson and Elizabeth. Branson is my best friends nephew and he also goes to the same daycare Elizabeth goes to. He and Elizabeth are so funny together. They just run around and chase each other all day. It's so cute. He LOVES to give Elizabeth hugs and kisses too. Don't know how Daddy feels about that. ;)

Looking at the presents.Opening Presents. She didn't really open much, Daddy and I did that.



She got an Elmo Live and she LOVES it!

Here is the before eating cake picture



And After. She LOVED the cake.
We had to take it away after a little while. She wanted to keep eating it!

Some of the kiddos at the party. Kinley, Faithalyn, Emmerson, and Branson.

Troy, Elizabeth and "Uncle" David. (Troy's Best Friend)


HAPPY EASTER




Now that she is one and well over 20 lbs, we were able to turn her car seat around.
I was so ready to do this.

Playing with Elmo. She can say Elmo now too.

3 comments:

Steve and Mary said...

OMG!!! How cute are these pictures!!! I looked 3 or 4 times over!!! Happy 1st Birthday Ellie!! You can just tell everybody had such a great time. Angie, you are amazing - that poster display of Ellie 1-12 months is so neat, I would have never thought of doing anything like that! I love her cake, too - gorgeous - and how funny that she just wanted to keep eating it :) How cool that Granny Sue was able to fly in, I know she enjoyed every minute! Fun, fun, FUN!!! Ok seriously you'll have to tell me where you got that pool - I've seen some but none as cool as yours, with the shade & everything.... Bluebonnet pictures are so sweet! We took some too - I just need to make time to upload everything. Well I have no words good enough to describe it - everything looks AMAZING!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Happy Birthday, Ellie!!!! Just like the comment above, I kept looking at these cute pictures over and over too. Can you believe your little baby is already one?! She is such a cute little girl and I'm impressed she can say Elmo! I've been needing an Ellie update, so thanks for apeasing Ellie's Aunt Kristen in AZ. :)

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! You are such a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys again.