Sunday, May 10, 2009

Brace Yourself

I've have been a big slacker on updating the blog this month. SO SORRY! It just seems like we've got so much going on right now, I don't give myself anytime to just sit and update. By the time I can just sit for the evening, I'm ready to go to bed. We've got our house on the market, and had 25 showings in 30 days. No offers yet, but we'll see what happens. Other than that, we've just been running around after our constantly moving toddler! There are a ton of pictures on this blog, so I'll update what's been going on with the pictures. Enjoy!

We took Elizabeth to a Ranger game on Friday night, May 1st. We went with Troy's best friends, David and Kenny, and some of David's friends. After the game, they had fireworks and Elizabeth did so good. She just sat in my lap and watched them, then fell asleep. The noise didn't seem to bother her at all.

On the night before the Ranger game, we went to Six Flags. We go once a year for a special event, The Gladney Center for Adoption. We went with Hillary, Dan, Heather, Kenny and Kinley. It was a blast.

See all my teeth! 4 of them right now

This is her favorite thing to do right now. She loves to climb on this ledge and sit.


Emily and Elizabeth taking a bath together. So cute!


May 3rd is David's birthday, so we went to his parents house to have a small family celebration on the Saturday night before. It was great. It's a Gaskey tradition to smash the cake in the birthday boys face. :)

That same night, Elizabeth decided to dig into some dip they had. She loved it and decided to feed some to David's Mom, Granny Grace.
Giving Elmo Kisses
Poppy and Elizabeth being silly and playing when they were here for her bday.

We went to my parents lake and I was taking pictures with my new camera.

Grandpa and Elizabeth looking at the lake

I just like this picture
Troy really likes how she's got her eyebrow up in this picture.

She was being so silly.

Fish Face

Another eyebrow picture.

Blowing kisses!


Walking at the lake with Grandma


Troy and my dad looking out at the lake.

2 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Ellie is a big girl now, no longer looking like a baby! The curls are so cute!!!

Crystal said...

Glad to see more pictures. You have a beautiful girl. Hope you see you all soon!