Some new things Elizabeth is doing...she says Thank You, sounds like "tant oo". :) She says I love you, but it mostly just comes out "I U", but Mommy knows what she means. She's SO good at giving hugs and kisses, which I LOVE! She says Uno if I hold up one finger. She knows what her shoes and socks are and says it. She's also getting pretty close to potty training, I think. We are going to Florida in August, so I'm not ready to start on that quite yet, but we'll probably try in September. When she goes potty, she pulls at her diaper and says pee pee, and she'll also say poo poo. I asked her the other day if she needed to go potty and she shook her head yes, and went to the bathroom door. She only did that once, but still pretty good. She's also really not wanting to wear a diaper anymore...she tries to pull it off and doesn't want to put one on. She's doing a ton more, but those are some fun things.
Enjoy the pictures from the 4th!
Pigtails!!! :) Check out Elizabeth's pigtails.









1 comment:
Love the pigtails...very cute!
Post a Comment