Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We are still here....

I know it's been TOO long since I've posted anything. We've been SO busy lately! I don't even remember July, and at the beginning of August we went to Florida for a week to visit Troy's family and had a GREAT time. I've got TONS of pictures that I need up upload and post. Disney, beach, etc. etc. Then we were home for 2 days and went out of town to a wedding in Corpus Christi. We left Elizabeth at home with my parents and enjoyed the night away! :)

Our balcony at the wedding in Corpus. We had a GREAT time!

FLORIDA

Elizabeth playing with Pebbles, Troy's sisters new puppy. They were best buds!
At Cocoa Beach....I just love this picture

Walking with Auntie Lauren

Playing in the sand with Uncle Stephen, Auntie Lauren, and Daddy

Ewww...what IS this stuff!?!?!

Who's afraid of the water....NOT ELLIE!

Time for Disney!!


Watching a parade.

FIRST HAIR CUT!!! And, we did it at Disney. It was SO cute!!

She got Mickey Ears that said "First Haircut". We also got a lock of hair with pixy dust, and a certificate. I was SO happy that we got to do the first haircut there. So special!

Going into "It's A Small World." She was getting tired at this point.

Walking through Mickey's house. She didn't want to have her picture taken with Minnie and Mickey, so we did a family picture. But, she watches Playhouse Disney and they sing a song that goes "hotdog, hotdog, hot diggity dog." So, she calls Minnie and Mickey, hot dog! It's SO CUTE!
We went to a German restaurant in Epcot. Elizabeth had a blast. She was dancing in her chair and clapping. Then Troy took her to the dance floor and was dancing with her. It was so sweet and cute!
Wait...I'm not too sure about this guy.
Ok...he doesn't move!


We also went to Sarasota and stayed on the beach for 2 days. It was so nice and relaxing and fun. This is the view from our balcony. Doesn't get much better! The water was SO clear. Water up to your chest and you could still see your feet!


Daddy and Elizabet watching the sunset.


Other Random Pictures
SPAGHETTI!

The dogs tend to follow Elizabeth everywhere...especially if she has anything to eat or drink.

Best Buddies!
He even lets her sit on him! Here he's getting up, but

2 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Yeah - new pictures!! Ellie's hair is so adorable. And what a good idea to get her first haircut at Disney! Looks like you guys have had a fun summer! I love the picture of you and Ellie at the end there with you holding her and her in the blue shirt. Precious.

Todd Wells said...

Oh, how I hate that song. Sydney runs around singing it over and over, but not past the first line "...hot diggity dog" then starts over.

The first haircut at Disney is priceless...I would've never thought of that. Sounds like you all had a great time!