Nini comes for a visit and St. Patrick's Day
Troy's mom, Nini, came to visit us about a week and a half ago. (I know, I'm a little behind...I'm trying, I'm trying!) ;) We both took a lot of pictures, but I didn't have my camera for one of the days, but Poppy emailed them to me. Unfortunately, they are a little small and I can't get them any bigger. Oh well, I'm still going to use them.
Nini flew in on Thursday night and we all picked her up from the airport. It was cute while we were waiting for her to get to the car, Ellie made up a song while we were waiting. "Nini where are you?" over and over again. Then on Friday, we ventured out and took Ellie and the twins to Chuck E. Cheese. Ellie loves it, so she had a great time. Saturday, we went to see Troy's Aunt and Uncle and Cousins, and had a great time visiting with them. Sunday, we went to the Miller grave sites and ran a few errands. Monday, we went shopping with the kids. They were all amazingly good for the hour or so we were at the mall. Then, she had to leave Monday morning. We did a lot of visiting at the house as well, and she was able to just hold the twins and enjoy being a Grandma!
Ellie playing games at CEC
Nini and Me with the babies at CEC
Ellie and CEC
Ellie with Chloe and Luke
Ellie and Chloe
Troy's Aunt made us the cutest shawls to wear.
She even made one for Ellie.
Luke and Ellie (excuse the mess on her face!)
Troy, Nini and Ellie at the grave site.
I stayed in the car with the twins.
Picture through the window of the car
One night we were relaxing at home and Benny decided
that Nini was his new friend and jumped up in her lap.
Nini was so happy!
Daddy with Luke and Ellie, both sleeping.
Luke
chloe with her visor on
Kissing :)
Ellie feeding Chloe
Ellie with the twins
(again, excuse the mess on her face, she just had chocolate ice cream)
Luke and Chloe holding their heads up
Chloe
Luke
I got a Moby wrap and it will hold twins! It's great!
I don't know how long I can use it, but for now, it's awesome!
Nini with the babies
This is our bus...I mean stroller.
It holds Elizabeth and the twins.
St. Patrick's Day
This would be such a cute picture if Ellie wasn't just crying!
All decked out in green!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment