3 weeks old
So, this is the start of my second week at home alone with the twins. I think I'm getting it down pretty good. I just feed them at the same time and get them to sleep at the same time, so it's not as bad as I was thinking it might be. I've become pretty talented at changing them quickly (can't do that at the same time...yet), feeding both at the same time, burping at the same time, rocking at the same time, and putting them back to sleep. Right now, it's not too bad because they sleep most of the day and Ellie goes to daycare during the day. I'm mostly doing this post to add a few pictures. There aren't any too different, because all they do is eat and sleep, but here they are. We went to my parents house this weekend and my dad did a video of Ellie telling a story...hopefully I can post it, because it's SO funny!! She's quite the entertainer!
Luke and Chloe sleeping
Mommy with her girls
Ellie laying with Chloe before bedtime
Mommy with all her babies. :)
(I think I was pooped...this was Sunday)
Ellie was being silly and wouldn't close her mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment