On September 18, 2011, Troy's Mom was killed in a tragic car accident. She was in Huntsville, AL doing some things for her dad's estate and had just left church when she was hit at 10:30 am. Troy and I flew down that day and the rest of his family was there the next morning. We were in Alabama for a few days, and those were such hard days. We were back in Texas for a few days, then flew out to Florida for her memorial service. We are back in town now, and miss her so much. She was such a great mom, mother-in-law and grandmother (aka Nini) to all of us.
I have debated on continuing this blog. The reason I started this blog was because I was pregnant and I knew that Sue would want to know how we were doing and watch her grandkids grow. I know that a lot of our other friends and family read this now, but it all started because I wanted to keep her up to date on what we were doing, since she couldn't be in Texas with us. Now that she is no longer with us, I was having a hard time deciding what to do. I have come to the conclusion, that even though Sue is no longer here, she would want me to continue to update on how the kids are growing. She enjoyed reading this so much, and I know she is able to see what we are doing so much better now. So, I will continue to update.
Since we have been gone and are still trying to work through such a difficult time, it may take me a little while to update.
We love you and miss you so much Nini!

















1 comment:
Oh Angie I am so sorry and my heart just breaks for Troy. The pictures you posted are wonderful. Our thoughts are with you all.
Post a Comment