Chloe has started "walking" within the past week or two.
Now, she's taking about 10 - 15 steps consecutively
without falling down. She's been trying SO hard!
Here she is when she first started, she was taking
And, at this point, she would let go of furniture
We didn't want to do a lot for Valentine's Day,
but Troy surprised me and got me this weight watchers
chocolate. To some, that may seem not very nice, but
to me, that was AWESOME! I was really so
excited! I've been doing weight watchers since
the beginning of September, and with the holidays and
a few other set backs, I've lost 34.2 lbs as of this weekend.
I'm happy with it, and still going. So, to get this basket of chocolate,
was so cute! He also surprised me with massages, dinner
and wine tasting on Friday night after vday. So fun!
Luke being silly!
Walker races!
Thanks Aunt Diane and Uncle Wayne!!
Ellie LOVES the vday gift you guys sent her!
This is funny, because the kids were
playing with this hippo thing that makes
music and pops balls out. Chloe was holding on
to it and moving her bottom back and forth.
It was SO CUTE!
Out for a walk!
It was really nice this weekend, so we were trying to
get some yard work done. We've fallen behind...a lot!
Ellie was VERY excited to get to help.
Babies swinging in the backyard.
Ellie loves to push them!
I turned the babies seats around, and they don't
look like babies anymore!! :(
It was kinda bittersweet. They love it though!
No comments:
Post a Comment