Monday, February 13, 2012

Twins 1st Birthday

Chloe and Luke turned One on February 7th, 2012.  It wasn't a very fun birthday celebration because we had the flu going around our house.  Elizabeth had the flu on that Friday, then Troy and I had a touch of it over the weekend.  On Tuesday, the twins birthday, Luke came down with it.  So, Luke and I spent their birthday at the doctors office.  It was pretty pathetic.  We cancelled their big birthday celebration on Sunday because we didn't want to have everyone who was supposed to come to the party getting sick.  Troy's dad came in town on Thursday evening and we had a small celebration with family on Sunday.  It turned out to be perfect though!

These are pictures from the birthday week.  I'll post pictures from actual party in another post.

Luke and Chloe the day after their birthday

Eating a birthday cupcake.  They had fun!!






Luke waving and saying hi


Ellie at the doctor.  Ended up having the flu


This is Luke's new face he likes to make. 
It's so funny!! He looks mad when he does it.

Both babies have been crawling into the toy box.
I took this picture with my phone, and thought it was pretty funny.
Don't worry, I got Chloe out right away.  :)

Sick Birthday Boy.
When Luke wasn't sleeping, he was laying on my like this.
It was so sad. 

Me and Luke at the doctor.  He ended up having the flu.
(I have the band-aid on my nose, because the week
before, I went to the doctor, and ended up
having a staff infection on my nose!  It was a 
weird 2 weeks at our house)

Trying to smile, but feeling so sick.

Chloe on her birthday.
She had a little ice cream on her actual
birthday.  Luke wouldn't eat any.

1 comment:

Diane said...

You guys have had a rough couple of weeks! We saw a bunch of people over there yesterday so I assume everyone is healthy again and the party was back on. :o) Hope the twins had a great time. Hugs to all those kiddos.