Thursday, April 12, 2012

Elizabeth's 4th Birthday

It's hard to believe that Elizabeth has turned 4 years old.  She is such a great, strong-willed, little girl!  :)  We love her so much and had so much fun celebrating her birthday.  This weekend, we are having her party, but yesterday we had ice cream and opened a few presents.  She was SO excited that it was her birthday.  She kept saying "I'm the birthday girl! I'm SO excited!"

Birthday Brownie Sundae


Great JOB!




 YUM!

Sugar Makes Me CRAZY!
She always tells us that

Chloe and Luke were excited about the presents too


 Opening her card and present from
Great Aunt Diane and Uncle Wayne



Her package from Aunt Lauren


Her package from Poppi
(I have more pictures of this on my phone 
so I'll post those soon.)

Presents from Mommy, Daddy, Chloe and Luke
our big present to her is the party on Saturday! :)
 




No comments: