Sunday, April 8, 2012

 On Good Friday, we had a really Good Friday!
Troy was off of work and he was doing some yard
work in the morning.  While he was doing that, I 
put the babies down for their morning nap and Ellie
and I colored Easter eggs and made Easter cookies.
We had so much fun!

I got a remote for the camera, so I can just set it up
and take pictures.  It's GREAT!  I love that
I can capture things that we do each day now!


We used a Tinkerbell kit.  We knew Poppy would like that!
I stocked up after last Easter on things for this year.

Ellie is so animated! Each time I took one 
of the eggs out, she would get SO excited!

We were doing a GREAT job!

She got ahold of the remote and was having fun!

Our eggs...she did good stirring them
and letting them sit so they would 
get dark

Then she wanted to pour all the colors together

She even likes to eat them.  She keeps asking
me to eat the eggs, which we do.  We all like them!

 Making Easter Cookies

These were from earlier in the week, but I had to post them.
I was with the babies and we were working on our
sign language.  They're finally starting to pick it up.


Luke kept rocking back and forth in his chair, so
I was doing it with him.

OOPS! He went a little too far!!!  :)
Don't worry, he was ok.  Didn't even cry.

She's off! 

OK...back to Friday!
It was a nice afternoon, so after naps,
we went outside to enjoy the day for a little bit.
Troy grabbed capri suns for the kids really quick, 
and it was the babies first time to taste them...







Then, that night, we made Peeps Smores!
SO GOOD! And, SO FUN!
We did them in the microwave and
Ellie thought it was SO cool to watch
them "blow up." They get really big, and
it's pretty funny to see.




1 comment:

Diane said...

I love it when you have tons of pictures! The one of Luke with his feet in the air cracked me up (since I knew he was ok.) The Capri Sun shots are great. :o)