Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Haircut

I can't believe I did it either, but I cut Elizabeth's hair!  Sometimes I look back and think...why in the world did I cut it.  Then, I say, it's just hair and it's still cute short.  Here's a little background.  The week after Ellie's birthday, I was trimming Luke's hair.  Yes, I was doing it.  It actually turned out pretty good.  Then, I trimmed the front of Chloe's because hers is straight in the front and curly in the back.  Her bangs were going below her eyes, so I always had to put it up.  So, I just cut them so now she has actual bangs, and it looks so cute.  Well, Ellie saw me doing it and says that she wants hers cut.  I tell her after she has her bath, I'll cut her hair.  My full intention was to just trim it.  Well, I don't know what got into me, but I cut A LOT of it off.  It's to her shoulders!  When it was wet, it was hanging down to her bottom...not anymore.  I do have to say that it is MUCH easier to brush now, so it was actually a good thing.  Plus, it'll be good for the summer.  We're going to do swim classes again, so it'll be out of her way.  That's what I keep telling myself anyways.  ;)  Of course, I have some pictures.  These are just from my phone.  And, don't worry, Ellie loves it!








This was the next day after she went to Ms. Patricia's



1 comment:

Diane said...

Her hair is precious! You did a great job cutting it.