Friday, May 4, 2012

April Phone Pictures

Random Phone Pictures from April

Chloe being greedy!  ;)

This is the sign of a good day!



Silly

At the beginning of April we had tornadoes in the area.
Our sirens went off twice, so I gathered up the babies 
and headed for the bathroom.  I had 3 mattresses in
the shower with us. Luckily, the babies were fine and 
thought it was a fun game.  Ellie was at daycare.

This boy is good at making messes!

Chloe was NOT happy!
I think Luke may have to get used
to this with 2 sisters

Easter

My grandma made this dress for Ellie
So cute!

Our living room is officially the playroom.
The babies love to take the toy bins and dump 
all the toys out and sit in the bins. 

Going to Dance on her 4th Birthday

Presents from Poppi

4 year check up
This was the first time they had her put
on a gown.  She thought that was pretty neat!

Just the girls

Pretending

Chloe playing at Jump for Fun

Playing

I think carrying a purse is instinct for a girl.
Both girls love to carry purses around and 
Luke doesn't do it at all.  He'd rather grab a 
bat and hit his sisters with it.  

 Bowling

Relaxing on an evening walk

Ellie got tired of walking

What good is a fireplace guard if they take it off!

Cousins so happy to play together!
Emily (3 1/2), Jaxen (2 1/2) Ellie (4)


No comments: