Saturday, June 2, 2012

May Phone Pics

I'm a little behind on blogging!  I have some pics on the real camera to upload, so hopefully I'll get a little time to do that soon.  For now, I'm just going to do a phone dump.  There will be a lot of pictures, but, it's been a fun, busy month!  :)

Southlake Art Festival
Face Painting


 Ellie always wants a corn on the cob

Trampoline Jump



We went with my brother and Emily and Jaxen
to the Euless Arbor Days

Cute Monkeys!  (Monkey pj's)

These kids love to dance

She had to take a dance break while
playing doctor

Fun outside 

Chloe likes to "hide" in this spot

For Troy's best friends bday
they all went to see the midnight showing of
the Avengers.  Troy's the hulk

So cute!

Luke wanted to join 

Jager does so good with them

Mother's Day 2012

We decided to go put flowers on the graves. 
We knew that would be something Sue would want us to do.

Playing...Chloe is crowing Luke

Relaxed!

Being Silly


These two are growing up too fast.
I can just see them like this in about 15 years!

We went to the park with Hillary and Owen.
Chloe swinging

Luke sleeping. 

Me and the babies

Ellie putting puzzles together

Grapevine Main Street Days
 

Ellie loves the rides




Everyone having fun



Loving summer time!


Swimming in McKinney with Heather and Kinley

Ellie brought all this out so she could eat with her baby


Fredericksburg!!

Troy and I took a few days and went to Fredericksburg.
We had so much fun!

At a German Restaurant enjoying a German beer.
I want to go back to Germany SO bad!

My jagerschnitzel and spaetzle

Fredericksburg Brewery samples



Wineries






Back to reality!
Watching Sesame Street

Baby Jail!
Watching Daddy in the front yard

More swimming.
We've been going to our neighbor George's to swim.


Memorial Day
I love Luke's smile!!!

No comments: