Elizabeth has been in her dance class since August 2011. We have been going every week on Wednesdays and she's loved it. We finally had her dance recital on June 10, 2012. Yes, 10 months later! It was so cute though! She did so good. I recorded the recital...well, I thought I did, but apparently I didn't hit the record button. So disappointed! But, I bought one of the videos, so at least I'll have that. I did take a few pictures. It was hard to get any decent pics because she was so excited!
Dress Rehearsal Day
Ballet Outfit
Tap Outfit
Recital Day!
Brynlee, Morgan, and Ellie
Waiting in line to go backstage
All the girls ready to go!
Kathryn, Shibani, Jules, Ellie, Sophia, Morgan, and Brynlee
Going out to do their ballet number
So proud of my big girl!!
1 comment:
What adorable pictures! I want to see the video one day when you have time.
Post a Comment