Monday, September 10, 2012

Emily and Jaxen's Birthday Celebration

Emily turns 4 on September 13th and Jaxen turned 3 on September 1st, so we did a joint birthday celebration this afternoon for them.  We had a great time and I think the kids did as well.  :)

Birthday Girl

I tried to get a picture of all 5 and this was the 
best I could get. 
Ellie (4), Emily (4), Jaxen (3), 
Chloe and Luke (19 months)

Emily sure loves her cousin Chloe

So excited to see each other!

 Even Ellie got a little something

I love how excited Ellie is for this one


Luke had to play with some of the toys

 The girls are so excited 

Papa Bruce playing with the boys

Emily asking daddy for help with her
new earrings and crown

 Birthday Princess

Birthday Boy

Playing outside



Great Grandma June and Luke

Time for cake

No comments: