Ellie helping me make muffins
This is one way to keep Ellie busy...
let her paint your face!
Chloe gets BIG hair when you comb it dry
Hi Mom!
Daddy making Ellie like Santa during bath time
WOW!!! I look awesome!
One Cool Dude
Luke got a mosquito bite and his eye was swollen
All of us taking Ellie to her first day of pre-k
After school treat
2nd day of school
Tired babies
Luke always sits like this in the car when he's tired
and about to fall asleep
3rd Day of School
I LOVE BEING MESSY!
ME TOO!
No body puts me in time out!
Playing outside
Luke giving Chloe a hug
I have a feeling I'll be able to capture
many pictures of these two walking
and talking like this. :)
Day 4
Day 5
Friday night Family Movie Night
Ellie gets to pick a movie and she gets SO excited
about movie night! One day the babies will get to
join us and we'll have to rotate who picks a movie.
I can't believe that one year ago today Nini left us to be with Jesus.
I know I almost quit doing this blog then, but I'm so glad that I have continued.
I know she watches over us everyday and we miss her so much each and every day.






No comments:
Post a Comment