Friday, March 8, 2013

Chloe and Luke turn 2! (2/7/13)

For the twins birthday this year, we didn't do a big party.  Instead, Troy took off of work on Friday and we spent the day together as a family.  We took the kids to the Grapevine Sea Life Aquarium, went to lunch at Rainforest Cafe and just enjoyed the day together.  It was a lot of fun, and the babies seemed to really enjoy themselves.

Ellie at Sea Life Aquarium
(The babies were in the wagon at first, but we took 
them out after a little bit.  I don't have pictures
of them out of the wagon on the good camera.  
I have some on my phone I'll get up later, hopefully!)

Ellie on the landing looking at fish

Troy and kids

Checking it all out


 After our fun day, we came home and
had birthday cupcakes!







I can't believe these kids are getting SO big!

Then, we had them open presents from our families.
They really got into it!





Me and my babies.
They are growing TOO FAST!


The next morning, Troy and I took the
kids to get some birthday pictures.
It is hard to get anyone to participate
right now, so these are some of the best
I could get.





A few days later, my parents and brother and his 
kids came over for a fun afternoon playdate. 
These kids LOVE being together and playing.
It is getting to be so fun when they see each other!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Love these pictures! The twins are getting SO big and Ellie looks like a little model. Such a sweet family.