Sunday, April 12, 2015

Elizabeth's 7th Birthday

I know I've been gone for over 2 years, but maybe I'll start back.  :)  A lot has obviously happened in 2 years, so maybe I can catch up on that sometime, but for now, I just wanted to get some pictures of Ellie's 7th birthday party posted.

She's in 1st grade now, so we had just a few girls to the house for an American Girl party.  It was SO much fun!  They all had a blast.

Cupcakes and Cookies I made 


The "dining" table for the girls

Craft Table -- They decorated bags and shirts
for their American Girl dolls

The Dolls party table

Goodie Bags

Listening to instructions so intensly

And, some decorating

The dolls are enjoying their party as well

Concentrating on Crafting

Heather was my BIG helper!!  I wouldn't have
been able to do the party without her!!

Keegan, Ellie, and Amelia

Sam, Annabelle, and Emily

Some of the decorated shirts and
bags drying 

Impromptu Dancing 

Nothing like good belly laughs! 

And more fun! 

Girls chatting.  :) 

And, dancing of course 

Checking out the presents 

The girls
Bottom: Sam, Ellie, Annabelle, Keegan
Top: Emily, Amelia 

And...the silly picture! 

The girls were SO excited to have Ellie open 
their presents.  It's so fun to watch how excited
they get when she opens their gift. 

Watching intensly 

Oh, the excitement! 

And, Ellie gave every girl a big hug when she 
opened the gift.  So SWEET! 

Everyone wants to see what it is! 

Kinley giving Ellie her present. 
She gave her an American Girl doll
that she was given.  The dolls name is
Elizabeth...that was SO sweet
of Kinley to want to give that to Ellie!
 

I love Annabelle's reaction in this picture! 

She is SO happy! 

I've never seen her speechless...
this was priceless! 

Kinley got big hugs...and Ellie kept hugging her
randomly throughout the rest of the party 

Big group hug to say thank you!! 

The Big 7!  :) 

She made a wish... 

More silly dancing 





Trying to get out of a human knot! 

And, the party ended with a little bit of charades! 

This was such a fun party to put on and the girls had a blast.  I'm really glad I limited the number of girls we invited, because too many more, and it would have been really hard to control.  All the girls seemed to have a great time.  One even said it was just like the parties at the American Girl store!  I'll take that as a compliment.  ;)  Chloe is already asking for her 7th birthday party to be like this, so it's a good thing I'm blogging it.  I'll be able to remember what it looked like! 


1 comment:

Diane said...

What a sweet, sweet party and such adorable little girls. I'm SO GLAD you're blogging again (or at least this time!) so we can watch the kids grow and keep up with your family. :o)