
One of the MANY outfits that Elizabeth received. This one was from my Aunt Lynn.





Elizabeth's stoller and car seat. From Grandma Lynn and Grandpa Dan.

Another outfit for baby girl.

This is Elizabeth's blanket made by her Grandma Lynn, Great Grandma Lang, and Great Aunts.

A bin full of Lady Bug goodies from Elizabeth's Great Grandma and Great Aunt Sandy.

Another box full of Lady Bug goodies from Elizabeth's Granny Sue and Grandpa Mike. They actually sent us 2 boxes like this full of stuff. SO great!




Me with the wonderful hosts of my shower, also my best friends. Crystal, Heather, Me, Hillary, and Jennifer. They did such a good job.

All of the wonderful gifts. The jogging stroller was from Crystal, Heather, Hillary and Jennifer.








2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time at your shower...sorry I couldn't be there!
Man the baby Jennifer is holding is cute. I mean she must have a hot mom! Just kidding.
It was so fun hanging out with you and Ms. Elizabeth. I can't wait to meet her officially. :0)
Post a Comment