Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dr. Visit

So, I had a doctor visit yesterday, 2/13/08, and everything is looking good. My blood pressure is low, the babies heartbeat is good, my stomach is measuring 32 cm, which is normal. I'm more concerned about my weight gain than the doctors are, so I guess that's good. I guess with the baby being healthy and doing well, they let the weight gain slide. I just know the work I'll have to do to get it off. As long as she's healthy, I'll gain as much weight as she needs me too.....to a point. ;)

I also had a GREAT prenatal massage yesterday. Troy gave me a gift certificate for Christmas to have one done, and I was finally able to use it. It was WONDERFUL! I would highly recommend anyone who is pregnant get one.

Only 2 months from today and our little Elizabeth is due!!! :)

1 comment:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

I'm glad things are looking good and both you and Elizabeth are healthy! Wow, only 2 more months...can you even believe she's almost here? I'm so excited for you guys! Hang in there and keep taking good care of yourself.