Friday, February 8, 2008

Troy and I loved this little blanket when we went to Canton...First Mondays. We had her name engraved on it. :)
End of 30 weeks....almost 8 months!

I made these letters. Probably going to hang them over her crib.


Elizabeth's Crib.....This crib was used by my best friends little girl and now our little Elizabeth will be using it. That means a lot to us.




The border we are using for Elizabeth's Room

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mike and I enjoyed the photos in your blog. Auntie Diane and I have enjoyed shopping for the baby shower. It was like a scavenger hunt for ladybugs of every shape, size and color. We can't wait for our little ladybug to arrive!

Mom (Granny*) Sue
*in transition

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Cute! I love the ladybug theme. Nice job on the letters. I put some up in Rocklin's room but couldn't make the ribbon part nearly as cute as you did.