We went to Troy's best friends parents (Grace and Larry) house this weekend for a late family Thanksgiving meal. We haven't seen them in a while, so they were so excited to see Elizabeth. While we were eating our turkey Grace said that she had a bone for Elizabeth to chew on. I thought....a baby, chew on a bone. hmmm. She said that she gave one to all of her kids when they were Elizabeth's age and they loved it. I was still a little unsure. It has all rounded edges, so she wouldn't hurt herself and it's big enough that she can't choke or anything on it. Just get the taste of turkey. So, I figured, well if her kids had it and they are ok, I guess we can try it with Elizabeth. It was SO funny. She loved it! It probably felt good on her gums too. She's got 2 teeth coming in.





2 comments:
How funny! And she looks so happy chewing on that bone - so why not? Adorable pictures!!
That is too funny about the bone - I've never heard of that either! And how cute is that outfit that Hillary got for Elizabeth!! I'm loving those little shoes too.
Post a Comment