Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Surprise Visit to Florida

Troy, Elizabeth and I flew to Florida on Saturday and surprised Troy's mom. She had no idea we were coming, and she was completely surprised. She thought she was going to the airport to pick up a package that we sent. Little did she know, we were her special package. We were there for 4 days, and we had a great time. This posting will have a lot of pictures, but we did so much while we were there, and I wanted to capture it all. I hope you all enjoy. We had such a great time in Florida and can't wait for Granny and Papaw to come visit in April.

Getting ready for our flight.
SURPRISE! Granny Sue was so shocked to see us!

Papaw (Gramps) playing peek-a-boo with Elizabeth. She LOVED playing that with papaw.
In the backyard picking oranges.

Just having fun in the backyard.

We went to Troy's Aunt and Uncle's house (Wayne and Diane) on Sunday. Elizabeth kept chasing the dogs around...she had so much fun with them.

Uncle Steven showing Elizabeth a really funny dancing toy.

Granny Sue and Great Grandma on a walk with Elizabeth. We didn't know that Great Grandma would be there, so that was a nice surprise as well. She lives in Georgia.

Celebrating Granny Sue and Uncle Wayne's Birthday.



Elizabeth stealing candy canes off the Christmas tree.

Family Picture

Aunt Lauren and Elizabeth playing with the jack-in -the-box. Pops sent all of us a jack-in-the-box for Christmas. Elizabeth really likes to watch it pop up.

We walked around Downtown Disney on Monday night and took a few pictures.






Elizabeth with her Minnie ears on.

Chilling by the pool. :)

Sitting by one of the tiki men in the backyard.

Daddy and Elizabeth



This is probably one of my favorite pictures. She looks so excited to be sitting with Snow White.




Elizabeth is getting more and more hair now. So, after she gets a bath, I brush it back, and it makes a mohawk. The only problem is, it's a "curly mohawk". :) She is getting curly hair, so it's pretty funny when just the middle sticks up.

3 comments:

Hussong said...

You are such a great blogger, always current! Looks like the trip was Awesome. Precious picts!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Great pictures, Angie!! How fun that you guys were able to go and suprise Troy's parents...I'm sure they LOVED it!! Elizabeth is SOOO stinkin cute!! (I think I say that everytime, but she IS!!). I love the picture with Troy holding her with her little pink bow in her hair! Isn't it amazing how much joy one little person can bring into your life?! I can't wait to meet her - I'll for sure be there soon enough with Hillary pregnant. Can't wai!!

Steve and Mary said...

Angie I love every single one of those pictures!! Looks like a GREAT trip! I agree with you about the Snow White picture...Ellie is loving every minute of it, and her hands all clasped together in delight brought the biggest grin to my face! Beautiful family!!