Sunday, August 15, 2010

TWINS!!

In case you don't already know, Troy and I are going to have Twins! The due date is March 7, 2011 (which is my dad's bday), but the doctor says we'll be having February babies. We're excited, shocked, nervous, happy, just all sorts of emotions. Most of all just thrilled to have our family growing. It's all kinda still sinking in, but I haven't really started too much of the planning stuff yet, not sure why, but I haven't too much. I think I'm just kinda waiting to see if it's boys or girls or one of each, which we probably won't know for sure until the end of September, beginning of October.

Well, last night, we were at the Gaskey's swimming and grilling and Gracie wanted to do something to see if I'll be having boys/girls/or one of each. She has this necklace with a pendant on it and she holds it over my belly. The energy of your body makes the pendant move a certain way. I was a little skeptical, but decided to go ahead and see what it was all about. I have to ask questions, and see what the pendant does. Someone is holding it and not supposed to move. I watched their hands, and different people held it, and didn't move their hands. I asked things that the people holding the pendant would know the answers too and it still got them right. It went in a circle for yes, and back and forth for no. I had to ask it to show me what yes looks like and what no looks like at the beginning and those were the movements it made. Well, it was time to see what we would be having. So, I asked about 2 girls...and got a no each way I asked the question. I asked about boys...and again, got no's. Both times it moved as a no, slightly...not really big movements as it had before on the other questions. Then, I asked if I'd be having a boy and a girl...it moved in BIG circles! It was SO weird. There were 4 of us in the room and we each held it and it did the same thing. Troy even came in later and didn't know what we were doing or anything about what a yes or no was. So, he held it and I asked if I was having a boy and a girl, and it moved in a circle. We asked him how it looked like it was moving, and he said a circle. So, we asked if he knew what that meant...he didn't, and we told him it meant yes...I think he was a little shocked. I was SO shocked. And, Gracie has done this on 5 other people and been right EVERY time! So, now, I'm really anxious to see what we will be having. If it's a boy and a girl, I'm going to be doing that on all my friends from now on.

So, on the way home, Troy and I were actually talking about names...just randomly. We already pretty much know the middle names, just have to get the first names. But, one of his suggestions was Adam and Eve. Seriously! I hope he was joking...but if not...someone, please help me!!! ;)

I'll keep you updated on when we find out what we're having and I'll get to see how relevant this post was. I'll get belly pics up soon. I'm already showing like crazy, and I'm only 11 weeks (tomorrow). I can't believe how big I am, but I should expect it a little, with twins and the second pregnancy.

No comments: