I'm starting my 18th week, or 5th month, tomorrow. This has been a pretty difficult pregnancy, but I just keep thinking that the reward at the end is all worth it. It's been so different from Elizabeth, but that is to be expected with the 2nd pregnancy and twins. I'm feeling good now, so I'm going to update the blog. I took a picture of my belly at 16 weeks. It's amazing how big it is! Compared to a normal pregnancy, I look like I'm about 6 or 7 months already. It's crazy. We go to the dr this week and we should be able to find out if we're having boys/girls/or one of each. We're super excited!! :)
We went to visit Great Grandma June and Papa Bruce (that's what Ellie started calling him)
and I got this cute picture of GG June and Ellie.
Here I am at about 5 months pregnant with Elizabeth. What a difference!!

1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear you've been so sick! Hopefully it gets better from now until the end. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I'm guessing that you probably won't go to 40 weeks since it's twins, right? Hang in there! And Ellie is looking as cute as always.
Post a Comment