Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Boy and One Girl

So, we're having a boy and a girl. We're super excited. We went to the high risk doctor on Thursday and everything is looking great. Both babies are developing just perfect. They are both measuring right about 18.3 and 18.5 days...and on Thursday I was 18.4 days. :)

Belly pic at 17 weeks
(just excuse the exhausted look on my face...
I think it's permanent right now)

18 weeks

A picture I took of Ellie

After school...watching cartoons and eating grapes

We watched Emily and Jaxen on Friday night.
Ellie was so excited for them to come over!!
This was the best picture I could get shortly before bedtime.
Ellie 2 1/2; Mimi 2, Jaxen 1

1 comment:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

SO happy for you guys that it's one of each! It will be so fun to get them coordinating little outfits. :) I bet Ellie is excited for the babies (if she gets the concept yet). I'm sure she'll be a big helper to you when they get here, even if it's just to fetch diapers, throw them away, etc. Love ya!