Elizabeth is really into her baby dolls right now. Wanting to change their diapers, feed them, etc. She likes to get into her wipes and wipe them so she can change their diapers, so we really have to watch her. The other night, she got into the wipes, I went into her room and took them away. I told her that if she got them out again, she was going to get in trouble and I was taking away her baby doll. Well, 10 minutes later, I went and checked on her, and she didn't get into the wipes again, but she had gotten an entire bottle of baby powder and emptied it! It was a mess...at least it was just baby powder. I had to take pictures.
We went to visit my grandparents on Saturday and
Ellie was outside blowing bubbles with "Papa Bruce." :)
They were having a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment